Scaffold user course provides documented training in accordance with the regulations concerning execution of work § 17-5. This provision states that everyone who uses scaffolding must have received training in its use.
The user course covers safety when working at height, and the safe and correct use of different types of scaffolding. It deals with various types of occupational accidents and looks at what can be done to prevent accidents from happening. During this online course you will:
- learn to master the use of all types of scaffolding
- learn to distinguish different types of scaffolding from each other
- learn how to choose the right scaffolding for the job
- learn to assess safety when using the scaffolding
- learn about measures you can take to prevent accidents at work
- learn to work correctly and safely
The online course consists of pictures, sound and tasks along the way. There will be a final exam that you must pass in order to be approved for the course. A course certificate is issued when the course is completed. Would you like to know more about how to complete our courses? Click here.
Documents for completion are provided in the course.
Course length: ~2-3 hours
This user course is available in Norwegian, Lithuanian, English and Polish.