4 pcs Wheels 200mm. Polyurethane with leg adjustment
Working height 9 m
|Dimensions||270 × 140 × 100 cm|
Rolling scaffolding, wide – 9m working height
Working height 9m
Platform height 7 m
Length 2.5 m
Width 1.37 m
Permitted load 200kg / m2 (load class 3)
Maximum load per scaffold: 720 kg.
Instant scaffolding is light, robust tower scaffolding, designed for easy installation without tools. The scaffolding consists of vertical frames with a step distance of 30 cm and has non-slip steps that are approved as access ladders. The scaffolding is characterized by the unique joints under the name Rib-Grip® which make the scaffolding very robust and guarantee a long service life.
The main image is an example image of Instant scaffolding and differs based on the number of parts and height.
Call for PriceSend Request
Instant aluminum scaffolding is produced by Instant UpRight, which is the world’s largest manufacturer of rolling, tower and special scaffolding in aluminum. Production started in 1947 and has been continuously represented on the Norwegian market since 1973. Instant scaffolding is only produced from first-class raw materials, e.g. aluminum corresponding to the requirements of the aviation industry. A very comprehensive final inspection is carried out before the product leaves the factory.
When you buy an Instant scaffolding, you must be sure that you get a scaffolding that meets your needs. With our scaffolding, you have many options for adapting the scaffolding – you choose the width, height and length yourself. If your need should change at a later date, you have the option of extending the scaffolding easily.
The instant scaffolding is easily characterized by the very special joints under the name Rib-Grip®, a technique that was developed by the manufacturer’s engineers as early as 1966. In short, this means that welding is avoided by cold-pressing load-bearing structures and squeezing them together under high pressure. A number of independent tests have shown that this production technique provides superior strength and durability. Rib-Grip® joints have a 10-year warranty.
Some brief facts:
• Load class 3. Max. load 200 kg per sqm. Max. load per scaffold 720 kg
• Max. working height freestanding: 14m Max. working height anchored: 30m
• Scaffolding width, 0.74m (single width) and 1.37m (double width)
• Scaffolding length: 1.3 / 2.0 / 2.5 / 3.0 m
• All vertical frames can be used with leg adjustment and wheels / footplates
• Rib-Grip® joints of load-bearing structures
• Basic sections in loose parts or collapsible
• Low dead weight, quick assembly / disassembly without the use of tools
• Great flexibility in e.g. installation in stairwells, auditoriums, cinemas and theater halls etc
• Possibility of collapsible basic section (VX)
• Possibility of Advanced Guardrail railings